Friday, March 6, 2015

Week One!

For our final project, my partner Ivan and I have chosen to do a magazine spread. At first, our topic what theatre, but we decided to change our topic to gaming. I especially am excited for this because gaming is something I'm incredibly passionate about, as soon as we picked the topic, I had a lot of amazing ideas. This week, we  really focused on establishing what stories we wanted to do. I feel that if we get our stories out of the way as soon as possible, we can really focus on the layout. We have decided that I will be writing on the streaming service Twitch.tv and Ivan will be writing about the comparative qualities between the Super Smash Brothers 4 games for Wii U and 3DS. I've been gathering as much information as I can, and I will begin writing  this weekend and start learning about Photoshop, as I know that will be a demanding process. I'm looking forward to this project since it's something I'm interested in, and I get to incorporate everything I've learned so far in my Media Studies class!

No comments:

Post a Comment